Family Time

by - Monday, August 01, 2011

I LOVE spending time with my family, and I love that I can make frequent trips to Iowa to see them. But sometimes it's nice to have my family here. Last summer everyone came up to Rochester for a weekend, and it was so much fun that we decided to do it again this year. Unfortunately not everyone could make it this time, but it was a fun weekend for those that did! In our 48 hours together we packed in shopping, great Chinese food, a bonfire at Ahmed's, a trip to the House of Bounce, grilling/pool party at my apartment, church, an engagement photo session for Heidi and Preston, lunch at a wood fire grill, a tour of Niagara Cave, and a little bit of sleep.  The weekend went way too fast, but I enjoyed every minute of it. For the family member who takes pictures of everything, I don't have a lot of pictures from the weekend (besides the ones of Heidi and Preston). It was really busy, and I was just plain enjoying the time with my family. I did manage to get a few though:
Love those big baby blues!

Sweetest little face EVER!





My two best friends :)

You May Also Like

0 comments