I need YOUR help! (Oh look, I still have a blog!)

by - Monday, June 02, 2014

I haven't exactly forgotten about this blog, it has just been neglected while I have been busy being  a newlywed, surviving an awful winter, and staying busy with work, family, and friends.  I would love to get back to blogging regularly, but for now this will be quick.  
On June 22nd, I am going skydiving for autism awareness. Specifically, this is a fundraiser for the RT Autism Awareness Foundation, which is a local nonprofit organization founded here in Rochester to promote autism awareness and support local families affected by autism. I need to raise a total of $350, and I have $300 to go with less than two weeks to raise it.  Asking for money is annoying, but this is something I'm really passionate about, and every little bit helps.  
If you feel inclined to donate, here's the link: http://www.fundeasy.com/m/1856320/  
Thanks for your consideration!
*My brother, Adam, is participating in this event as well.  He needs to raise money too. Here's his link: http://www.fundeasy.com/m/1881734/

You May Also Like

0 comments