Lenae Beth Photography

by - Saturday, March 30, 2013

A little over three years ago I bought my very first DSLR camera.  A few thousand James and Emma pictures and one camera/lens upgrade later, my hobby has expanded from family to friends and beyond.  I have no idea where this adventure will go, but for now it is something that I love doing and am fitting into my spare time.
logo-horizontal
With a little help from Ahmed, I have my own logo :)

I have started a photography page on Facebook, so check it out if you haven’t already.  If you already ‘like’ the page, thanks for the love! I have decided to offer limited time introductory pricing, so contact me for more info if you are interested.  I am also hoping to have a website in the near future!

IMG_6585
First clients this year.  What a fun and cute couple!

On another note, I feel like I have neglected my blog lately.  Hopefully that will change soon :)  Have a blessed Easter!

You May Also Like

0 comments