All this…and a new job!

by - Sunday, October 14, 2012

I haven’t posted for a while…so here is a little update.Against my wishes, fall has arrived in full force.  I may not enjoy the cooler weather, but I have been making the best of it so far….The weekend after Labor Day, Ahmed and I attended yet another wedding.  We had a lot of fun celebrating with some friends- congrats Mr. and Mrs. Oeltjen!

Also in September, Ahmed took his annual hiking trip with my brother, and since at the time I was still jobless, I spent some quality time with my family while he was out of town. :)
IMG_4327
On what was possibly my last ideal weather day of the year, Ahmed and I enjoyed the warm temps by taking in some fall scenery at a local park.

IMG_4394
Oh yeah, and I have started a new job!   After 6 weeks of no job and a few months of searching, I suddenly had three job offers at once- definitely an answer to prayer!  I didn’t mean to take so long to update on the job status, but Ahmed and I have also been staying busy with getting in shape (Insanity Workout for almost 3 weeks!) and some fall cleaning. 
I am already going into my third week of nannying for one of the sweetest almost-one-year-old little girls! One toddler is a big change of pace from two teenagers with autism, but so far I love it. I have been so fortunate to work for some of the most wonderful people I have ever met in all of my nanny jobs- this one included!

A huge thank you to all of my friends and family who have provided me with love and support, especially in the last couple months.  I am so blessed!

You May Also Like

0 comments